At the beginning of 2019, Foil me Foils and myself did a collaboration on a set of designer foils called “The Tressa”. As the Canadian ambassador for this one of a kind foil company, I am here to help you with any questions you might have about the products!
THE TRESSA COLLECTION:
- Saves you time, our signature embossing prevents slipping and assists with quicker processing time.
- Convenient, the ’tissue-box’ design that suits any salon décor.
- Symbolic, periwinkle is a pale indigo colour that is actually named after flower; representing femininity and nature. It is blue with shades of purple and sits between the two on the colour wheel thus it represents serenity, calmness, winter and ice. It can also symbolise blossoming friendships, sentimental memories, and everlasting love. Don’t be surprised if you take trips down memory lane or you feel a sense of calm with your guests whilst foiling with these.
- Elegant, a sleek and luxurious design that suits any salon décor.
- Choice, three sizes for a variety of application techniques.
- Environmental, our foils and packaging are 100% recyclable AND they are made from a percentage of recycled aluminium like all foils.
They come in both WIDE and EXTRA WIDE
Shop at Westcoast Beauty (Canada) here:
Or directly through Foilme here: