Join my PRIVATE Instagram training group
Follow me behind the chair as I post videos, photos, and techniques as I work in the salon. For as much as 1 coffee a month, you can unlock access to years worth of education!
All About Blondes VIRTUAL CLASS (ZOOM)
Next class: Sunday May 16th 2021. 1 model. More information and tickets for purchase here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/virtual-balayagefoilyage-class-tickets-150677040083
All About Blondes IN PERSON
Look and learn class (ie; not hands on) going over my favourite blonde techniques.
- Balayage/Hairpainting/foilyage techniques: Getting those beautiful blended blondes, hairline detailing etc.
- Drop root techniques: How to bring your 8 week full highlight clients down to a ‘balayage’ look, or something lower maintenance.
- Babylights/foiling: How to avoid bleeding, getting close to the root, when to do babylights vs traditional highlights, sectioning and placement.
- Toner formulation and application: Formulating the perfect blondes, colormelting, shadow roots.
- Styling/finishing: How to get those beachy textured waves.
- Social media/photography (Instagram): Tips on taking photos, posting photos and getting your presence on social media up.
Private Lessons/Hosting a Class
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: classes) for information about pricing for private lessons, as well as hosting a class.
“After taking Tress’s Paint by Numbers class I’ve noticed the biggest difference in my confidence, I’m no longer nervous for balayage clients – I’m excited! I finally feel like I understand the WHY behind each section and technique, and the results have been stunning!” – Taylor Scott / @taylord.hair
“Thank you very much to Tress and her amazing team for putting on a very informative paint by numbers class. Tress and her team offer easy to follow tips and techniques to create flawless hair. You will leave this class feeling motivated and inspired.” – Janine
“Loved the paint by numbers class! We learned a few different techniques that have come in super useful in the salon! Tress is a great teacher. I would highly recommend taking this class if you’re looking to up your Balayage game! “ – Tyla Malcolm
“I took Tressa’s zoom balayage class today and absolutely loved it! Being able to see everything clearly and be able to ask questions – I learnt so many tips and feel a lot more confident in trying techniques and formulas out! Thank you Tressa!” – Mahrisa Crichton
“If one good thing came from a covid lockdown, it was to finally be able to take a class by Tressa! I have been a follower of her for quite a while now, and couldn’t wait for this opportunity. This Sunday afternoons class was honest, informative, realistic and fun. Tressa and her Kharma girls did a fantastic job filming, answering Questions, and educating. Cannot wait for the next class!” – Tammy McCutcheon