All About Blondes
Look and learn class (ie; not hands on) going over 3 of my favourite blonde techniques.
- Balayage/Hairpainting/foilyage techniques: Getting those beautiful blended blondes, hairline detailing etc.
- Drop root techniques: How to bring your 8 week full highlight clients down to a ‘balayage’ look, or something lower maintenance.
- Babylights/foiling: How to avoid bleeding, getting close to the root, when to do babylights vs traditional highlights, sectioning and placement.
- Toner formulation and application: Formulating the perfect blondes, colormelting, shadow roots.
- Styling/finishing: How to get those beachy textured waves.
- Social media/photography (Instagram): Tips on taking photos, posting photos and getting your presence on social media up.
Private Lessons/Hosting a Class
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: classes) for information about pricing for private lessons, as well as hosting a ‘Paint by Numbers’ class.
“After taking Tress’s Paint by Numbers class I’ve noticed the biggest difference in my confidence, I’m no longer nervous for balayage clients – I’m excited! I finally feel like I understand the WHY behind each section and technique, and the results have been stunning!” – Taylor Scott / @taylord.hair
“Thank you very much to Tress and her amazing team for putting on a very informative paint by numbers class. Tress and her team offer easy to follow tips and techniques to create flawless hair. You will leave this class feeling motivated and inspired.” – Janine
“Loved the paint by numbers class! We learned a few different techniques that have come in super useful in the salon! Tress is a great teacher. I would highly recommend taking this class if you’re looking to up your Balayage game! “ – Tyla Malcolm